Monday, July 26, 2010

Thnking Of You

Good Monday morning, crafting friends! It's Jerusha here, to share a card with you today! Well, we are in the middle of summer. It has been hot and sunny here lately, although there is a nice breeze this morning. Summer is a great time for the kids to play outside (not like the winter when we are all freezing!) so we have spent a lot of time out at the park and going for walks and playing at the wading pool. The other day we were at the park with the kids and our youngest discovered the teeter totter. And since then he and his brother have been trying to figure out how to build one at home! That gave me the idea for this sweet card!



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


For this card, I have used At the Park. It is a super cute stamp! I love the colours on this card, so bright and cheery! Thanks for stopping by the blog today. Don't forget that you can get this card and other cute and quirky stamps in the QKR Stampede store!

Have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww...super cute, Jerusha! I LOVED the teeter totter when I was a kid . . . my sister and I could have spent all day on that thing!!! We never decided, though, to try to build one at home; at least, not to my recollection.

    ReplyDelete