Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bright Snow Couple

Happy Saturday All!

I hope your weekend is off to a great start! I have a bright fun card to share with you today. I made this with Snow Couple from QKR Stampede.


I decided to have some fun with this one and stayed away from traditional winter colors. The border punch is by EK Success. The large snowflake punch is Martha Stewart and the small one is an old punch I've had forever that has no name on it.

This bright, fun card is going to one of my friends on the East Coast some time soon. I know that when the snow is two feet deep outside this sunny card will brighten her day!

I hope it brightened up your day too!

Kristine

4 comments:

  1. Love the fun colors you used to make this couple so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image and you have done a great job with this! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Kristine, the pink and green work well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snow couple and love your bright cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete